Skip to content
Guidance from the CCMB Board of Faith & Life
- Christian Solidarity Worldwide — works for the religious liberty of persecuted Christians, helping those suffering repression, children in need, and victims of disaster throughout the world.
- International Arabic Ministries — Reaching millions of Arabic-speaking people through radio, print, and personal evangelism.
- MCC — Mennonite Central Committee (Canada).
- MCC Manitoba
- MDS — Mennonite Disaster Service.
- MEDA — Mennonite Economic Development Associates.
- Multiply Central Canada — formerly MB Mission and Mennonite Brethren Missions/Service International.
- Square One World Media — A non-profit, international, professional, creative media organization that develops, produces, distributes, and fundraises for our impactful Christ-centered media content for specific audiences who live in various regions.
- Ten Thousand Villages — a non-profit alternative trading organization that provides vital, fair income to Third World people by selling their crafts and telling their stories in North America.
- Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches — a community of 250+ diverse Mennonite Brethren (MB) congregations spread across Canada, united by Jesus Christ through our evangelical Anabaptist beliefs and values and by our mission to grow healthy churches, helping them reach their worlds.
- Eden Health Care Services — A value-based, seamless series of evolving mental health and wellness programs. An organization supported by ten Manitoba Mennonite Church Constituencies with 38,000 adult members (1990).
- International Community of Mennonite Brethren (ICOMB) — the vehicle whereby Mennonite Brethren church conferences of the world express their partnership in mission and ministry. It was officially launched in 1990 during the Mennonite World Conference assembly in Winnipeg, Manitoba. There are currently eighteen member conferences in fifteen countries.
- The Mennonite Brethren Church of Manitoba (MBCM) — A community of believers, joined and formed by a common experience of God in Christ and the shared conviction that following Jesus moves us to seek the healing of our world.
- Mennolink — Email discussion and news list for everything Mennonite.
- Mennonite.net — A coordinating web site for 2,200 Mennonite congregations and conferences. Operated by the Mennonite Church Conference (General and Mennonite conferences).
- US Mennonite Brethren — a community of over 200 diverse Mennonite Brethren (MB) congregations spread across the U.S., committed to bringing people into the Kingdom of God and nurturing them as disciples of Christ.